Thursday, February 10, 2011

THANK GOD MY KARMA IS BACK.

February has been a pretty weird month so far. I have been refused twice by two different guys, M sent me the sweetest email ever from Denmark, R apparently wants to take me out on a "proper date" and C showed me that he is not that superficial and carefree because he actually cares about me a little bit. Everything came all of a sudden, out of nowhere, that's why I'm still in recovering process.

I really do not know where all this will lead me. Since yesterday night my head is full of thoughts that I can not put into words or actions. One thing is for sure, I will try to keep myself aside and just let things work on their own. I spent so much time worrying about these sort of things that, whatever it happens from now onwards, I just want to remain true to myself the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment